Just like all other advance Netgear routers; you can also configure the Netgear Orbi as access point. Here we are going to explain the simple steps for configure your Netgear Orbi WiFi system as access point.
Steps to Configure your Netgear Orbi WiFi System as Access Point
- Pick up the Ethernet cable and connect one end to the WAN port of Netgear Orbi and connect another end to the LAN port of gateway.
- Open the web browser and access the Netgear Orbi WiFi login using the orbilogin.net page.
- Fill the login details here.
Fill the Netgear Orbi User Name
Fill the Netgear Orbi Password
- Go for the “Advance” option.
- Select the “Advance Setup” option.
- Here you will need to select the “Router/AP Mode”.
- Simply select the “AP Mode”.
- Click on the “Apply” option to save all the settings you have made.