If you have to configure your Netgear Orbi for the advance settings so you can go for enjoying the Fios services for your home network. Here we are explaining the simple configurations for managing the Netgear Orbi for the Fios services.
Settings Up the Netgear Orbi WiFi Access Point
- You will need to create a connection between your Netgear Orbi WiFi and the Fios system you are using.
- Now, you will need to access the Netgear Orbi login page using the web browser page.
- Access the Netgear Orbi login using the orbilogin.com access.
- If you are facing issues with orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net access, try using the 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- Fill the login details that are user name and the password.
- Simply select the check box for the “AP Mode”.
- You will get the radio button options for managing the AP Mode settings.
Either you can dynamically receive from the Netgear router you are using.
Or, you can also set the IP settings for the devices.
- You will need to save the settings by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Again access the orbilogin.net page.
Turning Off the Fios Wireless Networks
- First, you have to access the Fios setup page using the 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- You can access the IP address using the web browser you are using.
- Here, you will need to enter the user name and the password for accessing the Fios for the home network. | Orbi setup
- After successful login to the Fios page, go for the “Wireless Settings”. | Orbi WiFi
- Now, go for the “Basic Security Settings”. | Netgear Orbi firmware
- Here you can turn Off the Fios network. | orbilogin.net
- Click on the “Apply” option to save all the settings you have made.