If someone is who is not your family member and want to access your Orbi WiFi services, you can configure a separate guest account for your Netgear Orbi network. Using the guest access for Orbi Netgear, you can restrict the WiFi access for the guest so that person will be allowed to access your Orbi wireless channel but with some hard rules.
Here are the Steps for Guest Access for Netgear Orbi WiFi using orbilogin.net Access
• Open the default web browser you are using like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
• You will need to access the Orbi WiFi configuration page using the default address orbilogin.net
• Here, you will need to fill the login name and password for accessing the Netgear Orbi setup page.
• The Default user name for the Orbi router access is, “admin” and the default password for accessing the Orbi WiFi access is up to you to. You can setup the password all according to your requirements.
• After successful login to the Netgear Orbi setup page, go for the “Guest Network” option.
• You have to enable the guest account for the Netgear Orbi configuration page.
• Select the option “Enable SSID Broadcast” check box for the Netgear Orbi router.
• You can also change the SSID name for the Netgear Orbi WiFi system.
• You will need to uncheck the Allow guests to see each other and access my local network option.
• You will need to select the security options for your Netgear Orbi WiFi home network.
• Once the security options are configured for the Netgear Orbi, save all the settings you have made here.
After following all these steps for making guest access for Netgear Orbi account you can secure your Orbi network very easily.