When you install a new Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device to your network, you can connect all your wireless devices to that network. When you need to access dashboard for your WiFi router device, you can use http:// routerlogin.net address or you can also install Netgear Genie application to your device. Netgear genie application can be used from a computer device or from mobile device.
Once you done with first time configurations for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device, router language will selected automatically. If you want to change the default language for your router, you can follow the steps that we are explaining in this article. You can choose language in which you feel comfortable because there are many languages provided from Netgear.
How to Change Default Language for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router?
- Either install Netgear Genie application to your device or you can also access router dashboard using http:// routerlogin.net web address.
- Connect your router with computer device using cable connections and once again connect power supply for your device.
- Fill http:// 192.168.0.1 router login net address to your web browser.
- When you get the dashboard access for your router access, fill current login user name and password for your device. you can reset your Netgear router to default settings in case you do not remember the login details for your devices.
- After that you can select the language from your menu of your device.
- Click on “Save” button and your settings will get saved.
Now, when you access your device login page from your computer device, you can easily access all router settings using your preferred language.