The Internet has become very important in our daily lives that it is unimaginable to not use the internet even a single day. Majority of households in America have an internet connection and home which they use on their computer or wireless devices. But where most ISP modems only support wired connection, you can use a router to make your home network wireless.
There are a large variety of routers available in the market from manufacturers like Netgear, Belkin, D-links, Linksys etc. But among them, Netgear is the one that is particularly famous for their high-class routers like Netgear Nighthawk X6 R7900.
The biggest benefit of using a Netgear router is the ease of setting them up as well as changing setting afterward. You can set up your router either through the internet setup wizard at www.routerlogin net setup or the Netgear Genie app.
But when it comes to configuring the router for the first time, most people like to follow the internet based wizard that also allows you to set up the Netgear router quickly. Follow the below steps to log in to your router set up page and set up your Netgear Nighthawk X6 R7900 router automatically with online genie set up wizard –
Netgear Nighthawk X6 R7900 router Login and Genie Setup
Plug your router into a power source and make sure that your computer or the wireless device is connected to the router with the Ethernet cable or wirelessly respectively.
- Turn on your router with the on/off button if it is turned off.
- Launch a web browser and type http www.routerlogin.net in the address bar. It will take you to router login net setup If it is your first time, the browser will go to the said address automatically.
- Now, you can follow the onscreen instructions of Netgear Genie to connecting your router to the internet.
Then you can log in to Netgear router in a web browser if you want to change settings for the router or the connection.
- Open a web browser and go to http www.routerlogin.net. You will be directed to a Netgear router login net setup page .
- Login with the default router username and password. The default username is admin and password is password.