So, you want to change the default password for Netgear n300 setup page? If is a good decision because changing the default password for Netgear n300 router will make your home access more secure and reliable. Remember, all the routers that you purchase from the Netgear have sane login passwords so any one can access your home network very easily. That is way, the first thing that you should do after making Netgear n300 setup is to change the default password for your Netgear router.
Here are the Steps for Changing the Default Password for Netgear n300 Setup Page
- First of all, you have to access the Netgear n300 login page using the default address that is routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com. | routerlogin net start
- If you face problems with accessing the routerlogin.net access, you can also use the IP address 192.168.1.1 for accessing the Netgear n300 setup login page. | Netgear n300 setup
- Once you enter the login address in the address bar, you will need to fill the login details.
- If you are login to the Netgear n300 setup page for the first time, you will need to fill the default login name and the password. | routerlogin.net
- Default User Name for Accessing Netgear n300 setup Page: admin | http www routerlogin net
- Default Password for Accessing Netgear n300 Configuration Page: password | routerlogin net start
- Once you login to the router page successfully, go for the “Advance” option. | routerlogin net not working
- The, select the “Administrative” option. | routerlogin net login
- At last, select the “Set Password” option. | www routerlogin net setup
- Here you will need to add the new password for at least two times. | http www routerlogin net admin
- Click on the “Save” button to save all the settings you have made. | Netgear n300 login
We will here define the very easy steps for changing the default password for Netgear n300 setup page login. Once the password for the Netgear n300 WiFi router is changed, you can be relax for the security measures for your home network.