Firmware for the routers is always recommended to boost the overall performance for the router. Netgear n150 firmware updation is required so the working for the router can get boosted. You will able to access the trouble free WiFi connectivity for your Netgear n150 router is the firmware for the router are updated every time when available.
Here are the Steps for Updating the Firmware for Netgear n150 Router
- Open the web browser and access the Netgear n150 router login page.
- You can access the Netgear n150 router login page using routerlogin.net address.
- Fill the login details that are, user name and the password for accessing the Netgear n150 firmware further steps.
- If you have successfully login to the Netgear n150 router setup page, go for the “Advance” option.
- The, select the “Administrative” option.
- Here you will find the option for “Firmware Update”.
- Click on that option.
- You have to click on the “Check” option so your router can check the available update for itself.
- Click on the “Yes” button so Netgear n150 router will start the process for updating the firmware.
- It is recommended that you should not disturb the firmware update for your Netgear n150 router.
- You router will start itself once the firmware update is completed.