Firmware can help to boost the working capacity for your Netgear wnr2000 router. You really don’t need to spend any thing if you want to get firmware for your Netgear wnr2000 router. You can simply download the firmware for the router from the Netgear router and after downloading the firmware you can follow the given steps for updating the firmware for the Netgear wnr2000 router.
Steps for Updating the Netgear wnr2000 Router Firmware
- First download the firmware for Netgear wnr2000 router from Netgear website.
- After downloading the firmware for the Netgear wnr2000 router, go and access the router login page using routerlogin.net address.
- You can also use the IP address 192.168.1.1 for accessing the Netgear wnr2000 router login page.
- Enter the user name and the password for accessing the Netgear wnr2000 router login page. | http www routerlogin net admin
- Go for the “Advance” option after login in to the Netgear wnr2000 router setup page.
- Select “Administrative” option. | www routerlogin net setup
- You will find the option “Firmware Update” under the “Administrative” option.
- Click on the “Check” option and router will start searching for the firmware update available for your Netgear wnr2000 router. | routerlogin net login
- Simply click on the “Yes” button for updating the firmware for your Netgear wnr2000 router.
You will advisable to restart your Netgear wnr2000 router after updating the firmware for the router. Fill the login address routerlogin.net in the address bar and fill the login details and again check the firmware update for the router.