Restoring the Netgear wnr2000 setup to the factory reset advisable in many cases. You can go for the restoring the Netgear wnr2000 router if you forgotten the login details for accessing the Netgear wnr2000 setup page. Also, you will also need to restore the Netgear wnr2000 router to the factory default if you are facing configurations problems with the Netgear wnr2000 router.
Steps for Resetting the Netgear wnr2000 Router to Factory Default
- You will find the “Reset” button located at the back panel of the Netgear wnr2000 router.
- Take any sharp object.
- Press the “Reset” button using the sharp object we are talking about.
- Release the “Reset” button after few seconds.
- Your Netgear wnr2000 router will be restored to the factory default settings.
- Try accessing the router using the default login details.
These are the steps for resetting your Netgear wnr2000 router to default settings. All the personalized settings for the Netgear wnr2000 router will lose after you reset the router for the default settings. You can also backup the configuration for Netgear wnr2000 router and reflect the settings for Netgear wnr2000 router.