Installations for Netgear n600 wndr3400 router can be done either manually or using the smart setup wizard. We will define both configurations here so you can enjoy the troubleshooting WiFi connectivity for your Netgear n600 wndr3400 router.
Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router Installations using Smart Setup Wizard
- Insert the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router setup CD in the drive.
- Once the CD goes for the manual setup, choose the “Setup” option.
- You will be asked for checking the firmware update for the router setup. Click on the “Yes” button for checking the firmware for the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router.
- Follow the simple steps for installations and setup for your Netgear n600 wndr3400 router.
- Once you reach to the setup end points, a file with name Router_Setup.html will be saved on your computer desktop.
- Once the installations for Netgear n600 wndr3400 are completed, you can go for the login page using the routerlogin.net access.
- If you are successfully login to the Netgear n600 wndr3400 page, you can make the all basic and advance configurations for your Netgear n600 wndr3400 router setup.
Netgear n600 wndr3400 Installations using the Manual Setup
Here is the manual installations guide for the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router so you can access the high speed internet for your home network.
- First of all you will need to create connections between your Netgear n600 wndr3400 router, modem and computer system. // http www routerlogin net admin
- Proved the power supply to all the devices and wait for few seconds. // www routerlogin net setup
- Wait for few seconds and go for next step. // routerlogin net login
- Open the default web browser for accessing the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router login page.
- Fill routerlogin.net address in the address bar and press enter key. // routerlogin net not working
- Fill the login name and the password for accessing the configurations page for Netgear n600 wndr3400 router. // routerlogin net start
- From here you can go for the all kind of configurations for your Netgear n600 wndr3400 router. // http www routerlogin net