Netgear n150 router configuration and installation is almost same as you go for any other ordinary Netgear router. Here we are explaining the steps for settings up your Netgear n150 router configuration page. Remember, you have two different options for setting up your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router. Either you can go for the manual installations or either you can go for the smart setup wizard for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 configurations.
Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router Configurations using Smart Setup Wizard
Using the smart setup wizard for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router, you can easily go for managing your Netgear router, modem and the computer you will use for the configurations.
- If you are window users, simply insert the configurations CD in the drive and the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 setup process will automatically start.
- Click on the “Setup” option from the CD drive automatic play.
- If you are Mac user, you will need to click two times at the “MacWizard” program.
- Simply click on “Yes” option so that you can check the available updates for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router. If you want to check the available updates later, you can click on the “No” button.
- You will need to follow the simple Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 configuration steps once by one and proceed for the next steps.
- Once you reach to the final steps for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 setup page, you will find a router_setup.html file is saved at your desktop. If you are a Mac user, you will find that the router_setup.pdf file will saved on your desktop.
Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router Configurations using Manual Setup Wizard
You can also go for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router configurations using the manual setup wizard. Before you go for the manual setup for the router, you have to collect following useful information.
SSID Name or the Network Name.
Password for Accessing the Home Network.
Your DNS Name.
- Take an Ethernet cable. | http www routerlogin net admin
- Connect your computer system with the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router. | www routerlogin net setup
- Create a connection between your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router and the internet modem you are using. | routerlogin net login
- Open the web browser and access the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router login page using routerlogin.net address. | routerlogin net not working
- Fill the login detail here. | routerlogin net start
- You have to fill the User Name and the Password for accessing Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router setup page. | http www routerlogin net
- Once you enter the login details, you will able to access the advance setup page for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router.