You can face connectivity issues with the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router and may be you get issues with connecting with the internet connections. Here we are explaining the numerous solutions you can try if you are facing problems with the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router.
Using the Ping Command to Cross Check the Netgear n600 wndr3400 Connectivity
Ping command is one of the very basic utility for checking the connectivity for the devices. You can also check the Ping command for checking the connectivity for the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router. Here are the steps.
Using the Ping Command from Computer to Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router
• Click on the “start” button.
• Then, click on the “Run” option.
• Here type command like,
Or Ping 192.168.1.1
• Press enter key.
• You will see following message.
Pinging 192.168.1.1 with 32 bytes of data
That means the computer is correctly is connected to the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router successfully.
• If you get message like that,
Request timed out
Netgear n300 login
That means there is no connectivity between the Netgear n600 wndr3400 router and the computer you are using.
Here are the Troubleshooting Tips if you are Not Connected to the Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router
If the physical connections are not accurately connected, here are the troubleshooting tips for you.
• You have to cross check the LAN port LED. If the LED is Off, you have to reconfigure the physical connections.
If you have wrong network configurations, here are the tips for you
• Cross check whether the Ethernet card driver and the TCP/IP software is installed on the computer or not, if they are not installed, go and install them.