Netgear wnr2000 setup can be configured wither using the manual setup or you can also go for the smart setup wizard configurations for the Netgear wnr2000 router configurations. Here we are going to explain the complete steps for Netgear wnr2000 setup using the smart setup wizard.
Before you proceed for the Netgear wnr2000 setup using the smart setup wizard, you have to make sure that you have collected following information.
- You are having active internet services.
- You have information regarding the SSID or the network name you are using.
- You should also know about the password for accessing the SSID for making the Netgear wnr2000 setup.
Once you have collected the information we have explained above, you can go for the smart setup wizard setup for Netgear wnr2000 setup.
Here are the Steps for Netgear wnr2000 Setup using the Smart Setup Wizard
You will need a computer system, your modem and obviously Netgear wnr2000 router for the setup.
- You will receive a configurations CD for Netgear wnr2000 setup with the router.
- Insert that configuration CD in the CD drive.
- Under the menu, click on the “Setup” option.
- Click on the “Yes” button is you want to check the available updates for your Netgear wnr2000 router.
- You will need to follow very simple instructions you will receive on your screen.
- You can also select the security measure for your home network so you can make sure that your home network can get fully secured for the outsider attacks.