Restoring the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 to default settings may required if you are getting trouble with the normal working for the Netgear routers. Setting up the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router to factory default settings will remove all the configurations you have made for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 and you can access the Netgear router with the same configurations as you received the router.
If you want to backup your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router configurations, you can go for it. Simply access the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router configuration page and access the “Backup” option from the configuration page.
Here are the Steps for Resetting Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router to default Settings
- Find the “Reset” button located at the back panel of Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router.
- Using any sharp object, press and hold that button for few seconds.
- Release the “Reset” button after few seconds.
- You Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router will restart after few seconds.
- Now, router is set for the factory default settings.
Here are the Default Setting for Accessing the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router
Default Router Login Address: routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com
Default User Name: admin
Default Router Password: password
Default MTU Size: 1500