Your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 can be setup either using the SSID setup or you can also use the WPS or WiFi protected setup option to configure your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router. Here we are explaining the simple steps for using the WPS setup for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router.
WPS can be Used in Two Ways for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router Setup
First method is used in case when the SSID and the security options are already setup. If the SSID and the security options are already setup for your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router, here are the tips to follow. These tips will add your wireless device to home network without any complications.
- First, press the WPS button located at Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router. Once you press the WPS button located at the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3, it will start transmitting the WiFi signals. | routerlogin.net
- Now, you will need to press the WPS button located at the wireless device you want to add to your network. | routerlogin net login
You will find that the LED located at Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router will start blinking. If the WPS connections for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 are configured accurately, WPS LED will turn solid green colour.
First method is used when Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router wireless options are not smartly configured. If the SSID and the wireless security for Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 is not configured accurately, you have to configure them accordingly. For setting up the SSID for the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 device, here are the steps.
- Access the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 login page using the routerlogin.net address. Fill the login details and proceed for the next steps. | www routerlogin net setup
- Select the “Wireless Settings” option. From here, you can note the default SSID name.
- Here you will need to select the region for the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router. | http www routerlogin net admin
- Save all the setting by simply clicking on the “Save” option. |Netgear n150